Hobbscene 2.0

Well, the Oxite MVC blog test failed. It was difficult to work with and they are changing it so drastically and there is so little documentation, I just decided to scrap it. I tried to go for a .NET engine, but in the end I went with the tried and true. If it ain’t broke I guess.

I am going to slowly manually convert each old Oxite post over to the new blog. Here goes nothing….

[EDIT: Thank you, Google cache. I did not have many posts anyway, so I was able to copy/paste them from the cached versions. Of course, the other content was not accessible, but I have it all on my laptop anyway. I’ll get that all transferred over sometime in the near future. Some links may not work until then. Sorry…]